I feel Liberated.
Today i faced a weakness. I finished something that needed to be finished. I was sad to let it go. but i am beaming with every inch of my mind and soul because i did something for me... for once! I realized my cup needs to be full before i can give any of my pumpkin spice latte back. (I just like pumpkin spice latte's) And that's what i need to do. Love myself in order to give love and be loved. If i don't love me, who will? I let my feelings be heard. And showed em what I'm made of! which i don't even know what I'm really made of, i didn't just show em' what I'm made of, i showed myself! I faced a weakness today and this is all i know...
Today i faced a weakness. I finished something that needed to be finished. I was sad to let it go. but i am beaming with every inch of my mind and soul because i did something for me... for once! I realized my cup needs to be full before i can give any of my pumpkin spice latte back. (I just like pumpkin spice latte's) And that's what i need to do. Love myself in order to give love and be loved. If i don't love me, who will? I let my feelings be heard. And showed em what I'm made of! which i don't even know what I'm really made of, i didn't just show em' what I'm made of, i showed myself! I faced a weakness today and this is all i know...
I'm proud of me.
I wish you well, you sweet old thing.
Andchra - I love your confidence in yourself. It is amazing.
ReplyDelete